- Home Page
- Other Sports
- Balls of Fame
- Tip Us Off
Balls Of The Week. The Top Ten Posts On Balls.ie This Week.
Miracle at Medinah, Joe Brolly and Tom Brady trolling and the greatest dog-in-a-Galway-shirt-driving-a-car picture the world ever did see. Here comes the countdown.
1. Dog in a Galway shirt, driving a car. In years to come they will speak of this, and it’s legend will have grown. Just how f****** cool is this dog?
2. Gather round and laugh at this ESPN article. In all honesty no-one gave Europe a chance on Saturday night, that’s not going to stop us from pointing and laughing though.
3. Overhead GIF of Suarez’ goal. Luis has had a hell of a week.
4. Guy screams F*** you Seve at the Ryder Cup. There’s always one idiot.
5. Joe Brolly wants to ban Mayo from All Ireland finals. Joe takes aim at Mayo.
6. You may want to sit down for this. Take the title’s advice. It’s Michelle Jenneke.
7. Absolute howitzer by Patrick Eliseu. If the net wasn’t there, this would still be moving.
8. Gallery:Donegal on The Late Late Show. The champs had a ball on the telly Friday night.
9. GIF: Tom Brady tells the Buffalo crowd what he thinks of them. Tom’s four yard rushing TD was briefly under review last week, when it was given his feelings were made clear.
10. Carles Puyol in the moments after his freak injury. Not for the queasy this. Elbows are not supposed to bend that way, or any way for that matter.