- Home Page
- Other Sports
- Balls of Fame
- Tip Us Off
Other Scores Jim McGuinness May Or May Not Settle Now That’s He Won The All-Ireland
Our love for Jim McGuinness diminished yesterday evening after learning that he refused to be interviewed in the presence of Declan Bogue, and all but disappeared once we read about the hysterical, paranoid grudge that McGuiness bears towards the ‘This Is Our Year’ author. Now that Jimmy is publicly settling scores with those who dared wrong him, we wondered (satirically) who else might be on the receiving end of the Jimmy Cold Shoulder this triumphant week:
- He’s going find that annoying dog in Glenties who barks at him every time he drives by and he’s going to blast his horn at him.
- There was a publican in Jordanstown all those years back who gave him a Heineken when he ordered a Carslberg. That would never do.
- There was a taxi driver in Dublin who took him down Camden St one Friday night when he could have easily gone down Kevin St and around on Heystesbury St. Jimmy’s carrying notebooks.
- The Black Eyed Peas. For being The Black Eyed Peas.
- A Highland Radio late night DJ refused his text requests for Europe’s ‘The Final Countdown’ when he was a teenager. Be ready for a phonecall.
- Nathan Dyer got sent off for Swansea this weekend, earning a -2 in Fantasy Football. There’s a letter on the way to the Liberty Stadium.
There’s probably some other stuff.