- Home Page
- Other Sports
- Balls of Fame
- Tip Us Off
Trap’s Top 10 Excuses For Ireland’s Awful ‘Win’ Against Kazakhstan
1. Good luck charm Eamon Dunphy not doing punditry
2. Kazakhstan not really in Europe, so impossible to prepare for.
3. Paul Green injured.
4. Kickoff at 10 local time. That’s late, like
5. James McClean had the flu.
6. [insert Borat joke here] 7. Something inexplicable where he blames the players.
8. Irish players learned to play football on bogs, not astro-turf.
9. Captain Robbie Keane is woeful and shite.
10. Emotional hangover after Richard Dunne Day.